A lot of my friends and colleagues tell me I give too much away, that I should always insist on a retainer before answering questions, that sort of thing. I don’t like that approach. Instead, I prefer to answer questions and give as much as I can, you know, cast my bread upon the water. Sometimes I get an email like this that totally makes my day.
You are AMAZING! I can’t thank you enough.
- I’m going to change the headline today. Great suggestions!
- You are so right, IT is a killer. We need to put more of an emphasis on how easy it is to set up.
- We’re on the same page with freemium. We’re not charging our early adopters anything until we beat their current conversion rate.
- Numbers are everything! Since we’re just getting started, we are still building out our customer stories with early adopters.
- Your recommendation on a better CTA is Gold! These are the things that can slip when you’re in the weeds of product development. We’re going to change this ASAP.
Thanks again for such thoughtful feedback and helpful questions! If there’s anything I can ever do to help you, please let me know.
Next time I head to Miami/Fort Lauderdale area, I’ll be sure to reach out and buy you a beer.
Co-Founder & CEO, Stackly